OWNZONES Entertainment Technologies and GrayMeta are extending their integration capabilities to support the use of GrayMeta data in OWNZONES’ cloud-native media supply chain solution, Connect. The integration with GrayMeta’s Platform allows users to more efficiently create multiple content versions and more easily manage media libraries through its rich metadata search features.
“We’ve seen rapid adoption of our Connect tool because of the cost and time savings it provides. By combining our platform with robust data created by GrayMeta’s platform, we’re stepping beyond traditional workflows, performing functions only possible with the cloud and its scale,” said Aaron Sloman, CTO of OWNZONES. “We’re excited to strengthen our partnership and deliver an improved user experience for media and entertainment producers.”
The OWNZONES Connect component based digital supply chain solution in the cloud allows users to transform their content into any major format and easily deliver it to multiple endpoints, from a major broadcaster to an Over-the-Top (OTT) platform. The integration of data created by the GrayMeta Platform using machine learning and AI improves content searchability for entire content libraries, making it easier to customize content for different languages and versions.
Benefits of the integration include:
- Metadata search in Connect – The integration enables proxy generation and API compatibility that surfaces data created by GrayMeta into the Connect UI.
- AI-driven insight within the Connect Platform – Automated search using data created by AI improves content producer’s ability to search for video content and create different versions.
- Access to major AI-driven platforms – GrayMeta users can plug into best-of-breed artificial intelligence and machine learning services.
- Time and cost reduction – The combination of GrayMeta’s rich data and Connect’s ability to quickly execute tasks, such as building IMF content, streamlines processes and increases ROI.
- Streamlined cloud migration – Both tools will work together to automate migration into the cloud, saving large amounts of time users would usually spend analyzing files and executing tasks.
“Combining the data of the GrayMeta Platform with OWNZONES’ Connect is a first in the entertainment industry, enabling users to leverage an unparalleled amount of information to find content easier than ever,” said John Motz, chief technology officer at GrayMeta. “This is the first of many integrations and we’re excited to introduce powerful new features that will benefit both our customer bases.”